Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rain, rain go away!

Missed our walk today but instead we did our intense 78 minute Beach Body workout. Not a dry piece of clothing among us even with 3 fans blowing cool breezes on us. This is a complete workout - cardio, weights, stretch bands, floor work (abs) and of course a great stretch at the end. If you had told me a year ago that I would enjoy 'sweating' to the point of dripping I would not have believed you. But I do! Growing up I didn't even like to 'glow' never mind all out dripping even to my eyes. We complain (well we have to do that) the whole time -it's a stress reducer. One thing the five of us agree on - we wouldn't do this on our own. So much more fun with friends suffering together.

Monday morning the Eye Opener gals had a great workout. Which I followed with a walk /jog at 10am. I'm getting better. I was able to jog a few times - still not my favourite but I did manage a few jogs. Of course I can imagine running marathons ( aren't you supposed to dream and imagine before you do).

The week is getting off to a great start.

I finished off this evening with a lovely relaxing ION CLEANSE detox. 30 minutes of sitting while toxins are removed through a foot bath.

Hope to get a walk in but the exercise is on holiday for the day.

Today is Canada Day. Happy Birthday Canada!




No comments: